World Smart Energy Week is the world's largest-scale exhibition specialised in renewable energy. Since its launch in 2005, the show serves as the best business platform for those in the energy industry across the globe. This supports SDG 9: to build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation.
World Smart Energy Week consists of 9 exhibitions and world-class conference sessions filling up INTEX Osaka. The show ranges from power generation, storage, saving, transmission to distribution technologies.
Shows held within World Smart Energy Week:
- International Hydrogen & Fuel Cell Expo
- International Photovoltaic Power Generation Expo
- International Photovoltaic Power Generation System Expo
- International Rechargeable Battery Expo
- International Smart Grid Expo
- International Wind Energy Expo & Conference
- Energy Market Liberalisation Expo
- International Biomass Expo
- Thermal Power Generation Expo