World Smart Energy Week Tokyo
World Smart Energy Week is the world’s leading comprehensive B-to-B trade show for smart and renewable energy held twice a year in Japan. (March in Tokyo and September in Osaka) The show aims to provide a platform for professionals from across Japan, Asia, and the world to negotiate and network for the future of smart and renewable energy business. This supports SDG 9: to build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation.
Since the launch of FC EXPO, the number of exhibitors and visitors has been increasing year after year. World Smart Energy Week consists of 9 exhibitions and world-class conference sessions filling up Tokyo Big Sight – the largest exhibition centre of the country. The show ranges from power generation, storage, saving, transmission to distribution technologies.
Shows held within World Smart Energy Week:
- International Hydrogen & Fuel Cell Expo
- International Photovoltaic Power Generation Expo
- International Photovoltaic Power Generation System Expo
- International Rechargeable Battery Expo
- International Smart Grid Expo
- International Wind Energy Expo & Conference
- Energy Market Liberalisation Expo
- International Biomass Expo
- Thermal Power Generation Expo