Reduce inequality within and among countries
To better understand how existing research supports progress towards the targets for each SDG, we are asking researchers like you to help evaluate the relevance of publications to those targets. You can do this by matching the publication to the indicators developed by the IAEG-SDGs as a metric to show progress towards a given target.
Here’s how to help:
- Click Match to indicators for any publication in the list below. This is a random selection from the full list retrieved by a Scopus query designed to find literature related to this SDG
- Review the information about the publication and the list of targets and indicators relevant to the SDG.
- Select the indicators that you believe apply to this publication or click Not applicable at the bottom of the page.
- Click Submit feedback and return to the SDG page.
- You may then select another publication to review.
- At any time, you can refresh the SDG page to see a different set of publications.
- Selected publications
To learn more about our plans for sharing the data we collect, please visit identifying research that supports the SDGs.
Powered by Scopus
Scopus® is a source-neutral abstract and citation database curated by independent subject matter experts. It places powerful discovery and analytics tools in the hands of researchers, librarians, institutional research managers and funders.